Graphic overlays visually enhance your product and help advertise your company by branding your product’s appearance. When you are looking to customize the appearance of a product, protect an LCD, LED or touch screen, or, if you simply want to show off your corporate logo, Padtech can help. Padtech can guide you through the selection of materials, inks, and adhesives that best suit the application of your user-interface requirements and its manufacturability.
Our capabilities include:
- Wide range of material choices: polycarbonate, polyester, PVC, vinyl, acrylic, & Metalphoto
- Precise color matching for crisp, brilliant graphics
- Rapid prototyping for your urgent projects
- Lasercutting for short runs & prototypes
- High-tolerance diecutting for a precision fit
- Selective textures and hardcoat finishes: velvet, matte, antiglare, glossy
- Transparent and tinted windows and graphics for displays
- Deadfront graphics for special effects backlighting
- Selectively patterned adhesives
- Adhesives for hard-to-stick-to surfaces
- Pillow or rim-embossing for better ergonomics
- Backlighting: Fiber Optic and EL (Electroluminescent)
Almost all products you see have some sort of custom labeling for branding and marketing, product esthetics, serial number marking, and safety.
Padtech is your one stop shop for custom labels. Once you have the details of what you want printed on your label we can provide the customization options which include:
- Choice of Material – Polyester, Polystyrene, Polycarbonate, Lexan, Mylar, Aluminum, Kapton, Vinyl, etc.
- Die cutting for custom shapes.
- Finishing Options – transparent, reflective, fluorescent, phosphorescent, brushed, metalized and anodized (for aluminum)
- Application specific adhesives
Padtech provides custom optical and non-optical components made from a wide range of materials. We engineer lenses to precise tolerances ensuring that our customers have no problems resulting from excessive variation.
At Padtech we use many different types of high grade optical materials to make custom components, with the ability to apply custom thin-film coatings designed to improve optical performance. Standard coatings provided by Padtech include:
- Durable anti-reflection
- High laser damage threshold coatings
- Band-pass filters
- Specialty coatings such as ITO.
Our precision made lens can be backed by a wide variety of 3M adhesives we have available.